Monday, October 12, 2009

scal file download issues-UPDATE

UPDATE-
The files are fine.  You cannot double click on a scal file and have it open.  For instance-if you download a file to your desktop and double click on it or right click and "open with", scal will open but there won't be any objects on the mat.  You need to go to file and open the downloaded file.  I know this is different than ds or svg files, but that's how it is!  I have been in touch with craftedge, and this is just how it works.  If you continue to have difficulty, please contact me so we can get it figured out.  Thanks!!!!

There seems to be a problem with downloading my scal files from 4shared.  If you are unable to download a file you would like, please e-mail me and I would be happy to send the file directly to you.  I am very sorry for the inconvenience!!!!
siggy

No comments: