Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look what my son made!

click on pic for a better view

I am so proud of him.  He made this for his fiances birthday.  She is coming home from college tonight.  I can't wait until she sees it.  She loves the beach-she is going to love this.  He made it all  on his own.  It's the first really "creative " thing I have seen him do.  I only cut the cricut letters for him-he even picked the font.  It was the first time he has used power tools at home. (He's 19) It turned out better than I thought it would.  It is really beautful, the photo doesn't do it justice.  I'm just a proud mama!!!  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Stampinlynne said...

very pretty! He's inherited your crafting talents!

Kraftychick said...

Denise:
How delightful! His fiance will be thrilled and he did a wonderful job on it - very creative!

And, good luck with the wedding - been there and done that so REST UP!!

Jackie

Melinda Ford said...

He really did a great job! And I love that he was so thoughtful...not many could say the same about their 19 year old son!