Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cookie Tower Carrier


My original ds file for the cookie tower carrier was not cutting properly.  I forgot to delete the center rectangle on the box papge that I used to make the scoring guide-SORRY.  I fixed it sometime ago, but people still have the bad file.  The link in the original post is for the corrected file.  You can just click on the center rectangle and delete the extra, or download the file again.  I'm very sorry for the problem!!!  I'll also post the link here for anyone who needs it.

siggy

2 comments:

penny said...

Thank you so much for reposting this, I made one last night and it's soo cute, haven't embellished it yet, so it's still too naked to show anybody.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.