Monday, October 12, 2009

Place cards & sour cream container favors

This is what I spent  all day doing!  I made 150 favors for our pastor appreciation dinner this Sunday, along with place cards for the head table.  The tags for the place cards were made with my tag template system.  I printed them on my computer, then cut them with my cricut.  I used the same avery label as before, and just added another shaped tag to my cut file.  I really love how this works.                                 
                                                                 click for larger view

siggy

3 comments:

Alison said...

I am looking for insruction on how to make the sour cream containers.
Thanks, I love your blog!
pal635@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the tags. Can you explain in detail as to how you made them?

Sheri
satkinson51@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love your name tag idea. I too would love to know how you print then cut with cricut. And how is Avery used? Thank you so much if you could teach the process.
lynnepettersson@att.net