Saturday, October 24, 2009

Double Slider Mini Album-instructions removed

SLIDER FIX UP A FEW POSTS!!!!

This album is a spin-off of the double slider card. I saw it surfing the web.  There were no instructions for making it.  Half (or more!!!) of the fun for me is in the making.  So I watched Dawn Griffeths double slider card video again, and proceeded to figure it out!  Here is the result.  I do have a cut file, although it isn't necessary.  It's just rectangles.  I will post both the cut file and cutting dimensions.  I am going to do a video tutorial for this one.  It's not hard, but it will be easier to show you than tell you.  Hopefully I'll have it all posted in the next few days.

siggy

11 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

looks wonderful. Nice idea!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job, that must have taken you a lot of work, it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your version. I saw the original also and really wanted to buy for the directions only but couldn't justify the cost. I'm very DIY about everything also! I've figured out most of it, but can't wait to see your directions!

Anonymous said...

I really like this, thanks so much for the motivation to create and the video for confidence.

Anonymous said...

Denise-Thank you so much for sharing your hard work. I love watching your videos. I just can't thank you enough for sharing your wonderful talent with us. You are an inspiration, which motivates me to create.
LorraineB(CricutMB)

Alex said...

Wow: This looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x

LisaRosan said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this. I can't wait to do one.

LisaRosan said...

The video was perfect. Thanks for the incentive. Christmas ~ here I come!!

Denise Hill said...

Lisa, make sure you read the fix I posted. It makes the slider work much better!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is great!! Thank you so much for figuring it out:) You did a wonderful job on yours.

~ Upallnite ~ said...

was wondering if you could share your instructions for the slider album again? I noticed it has been removed.
Thanks...your work is great