Thursday, January 6, 2011

Paper Ribbons-file and video


Here are some more paper ribbons for you. These are all just test cuts.  I haven't yet played with dressing them up.  I think maybe some thinner strips of paper mixed in, and possibly some curling ribbon.  I would love to see what you come up with!
 I also put together a quick video.  There are a few issues with the video.  I used the built in microphone on my laptop and the sound is a little choppy.  The sound is also  little bit ahead of what you are seeing, so keep that in mind. Hopefully you can still follow it:0)

svg file
siggy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tutorial and the files.
glenda

cardmkrLeslie said...

Denise, I love these. Oh yeah!!

Denise Hill said...

Glad you like them Leslie. Thanks for showing the idea to us!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these ribbons.
Thanks for the video and files.
Wasn't too difficult to follow.

PJ(Jessie Adams)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Jan. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Denise G said...

Very neat. I am going to have to take the leap and learn inkscape. I didn't know it was free or I would have tried it before. TFS

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Alice said...

Great tutorial! Love when I can learn something new with Inkscape. The ribbons are great, can't wait to try them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the files and video. You have inspired me to try using inkscape.

blessings, patchworkhen

Trisha said...

Thanks for the video and the svg! I'm just learning Inkscape, so I appreciate your generosity.