Monday, January 10, 2011

Mirror







Christmas is over, so it was time to change the mirror again.  The previous times I used glass etch vinyl when I did the mirror.  This time I used clear contact paper.  I am just as happy with this as with the glass ecth vinyl, and this is cheaper, and I am hoping easier to remove!  The contact paper was more difficult to weed-you definitely need good lighting!

My apologies to Heather!!!! I was unsure of where I got the heart svg file,( I have hundreds of svg's, and unfortunately they are not very organized!) and it was hers. I shouldn't have posted it not knowing where it came from, and I apologize. I have removed the hearts from my file, and posted the link to her for the heart.


svg file
The heart svg is available here



siggy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely one, Denise.
How do you store them all?
PJ(Jessie Adams)

Anonymous said...

Another lovely one, Denise.

How do you store them?

PJ(Jessie Adams)

Denise Hill said...

Jessie,
I don't store them. I just scrape them off when I am done. Thats why I am glad the contact paper works. It's much cheaper than the glass etch vinyl!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [11 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
I'll have to hunt down some Contact paper and save my money for other supplies :0)
PJ(Jessie Adams)