Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Freezer Paper T-Shirts





I forgot how much work the freezer paper T's are!!!!!!  Give me heat transfer vinyl any day!  My daughter and her friend who are both home from college on break, wanted t-shirts to wear to the high school basketball game, supporting a friend.  This was on Wednesday, and they needed the shirts Thursday evening.  I didn't have the colors of htv they needed, so we had to do freezer paper T's.  I cut the stencils and the girls painted the shirts.  They came out great!
siggy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The work was worth it.
All of the tees look crisp and colorful.
Congrats to all of you!
PJ(Jessie Adams)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.they came out so neat and perfect.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow I'm really impressed. They look amazing!

VinDeeLoo said...

Is there a tutorial?

VinDeeLoo
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com