Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rectangle box-2 versions

My mother-in-law needed 18 boxes for some little gifts, so I put these together for her.  There are 2 versions-a plain box and one with a decorative flap with holes for ribbon.  The small box is the size she needed, (fits 8 1/2 x 11 paper) the larger is a full sheet of 12 x 12 paper.

assembly tip-I staple the end flaps.  It's quick and easy and holds well.  Then just fold the outside flap up and adhere to hide your staple.  I put these together very quickly.  A nice ribbon bow will dress them up:0)



scal 2 file
svg file decorative flap box
svg file plain box
siggy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Cute little boxes. Thanks for sharing the files.

Anonymous said...

I like that these have attached lids. Good boxes for a variety of gifts.
Thanks, Denise.

PJ(Jessie Adams)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.