Friday, December 10, 2010

Garage Door Vinyl

My friends son comes home tomorrow for the first time since he joined the Air Force.  He's been gone 6 months.  She asked me to put words on the garage door for her.  I just finished it-it was so cold!!!!!!!!!!  I was afraid the vinyl wouldn't stick, but it seems fine.  Sorry for the shadowy picture-it was dark by the time I finished.  I know it isn't centered the best but we wanted the logo centered on a rectangle, and it was too cold to measure!!!!!!
siggy

7 comments:

Myra said...

That's awesome! What a great idea.

Melissa said...

LOVE IT!!!

cdm317 said...

That is such a thoughtful idea!

Linda said...

What a wonderful tribute! Your blog is such an inspiration.

ShellyWorld said...

My daughter comes home in 10 days for the first time since joining too! Lovin the AF shield....Do you have a cut file?

Denise Hill said...

Shelly-
It's an svg file. If that will work send me your email and I will get the file to you.

Anonymous said...

I too would love the svg file of the Air Force sheild. My husband retired from the Air Force after 25 years. Thank you!

Niki
billniki@gmail.com