Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Invites

Pin It





These are my invitations for Thanksgiving dinner.  We are NOT the kind of family that uses formal invites for anything.  Usually an e-mail or phone call is it.  However, this year my mother has been pestering me constantly about dinner, SO, this is my smart-aleck response!!  My mom and 2 brothers and their families, will be receiving this in the mail.  They will all get a big kick out of it.  It was fun for me, anyway!
download link-the file uses PS & GB

siggy

4 comments:

Nubian Crafter said...

Wonderful invites... TFS

LisaRN499 said...

OH..these are fantastic!!! TFS!!! You are soooo talented! Love your videos too, are originally from the mid west, I have noticed a bit of the accent when you talk..(I was born in Minnesota, and although I grew up in WA state, I still have that "ya sure ya betcha" from my parents :)).

Again, thank you so much for sharing your files and your talent!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 04:02pm, NY 07:02pm] - 07 Nov [UK 12:02am, OZ 11:02am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.