This is the first one I made, (below)the one I tried to take apart. I thought the name was too small, and I centered the name and est. as one object. I wasn't satisfied with how it looked. I re-did it and made Hill larger and centered that, and just put est. in the empty space below.
This is how the frame looks with the hot glue holding the frame in. A mess, I know!!!! I cover the glue with ribbon if it is a gift. I won't be putting a continuous bead of glue anymore either. After this experience, I will just put globs in the four corners, and maybe in the center of each edge.
Here I managed to remove a small section of the glue. It was no easy task! The hot glue holds very securely!!!!