Sunday, May 2, 2010

Glue, Scissors, Paper Challenge

Our challenge at Glue, Scissors, Paper this week was to make a project using something that belonged to your mother.  I really didn't know what to do for this challenge. My Mom is alive and well, and I don't really have any of her stuff. Then I remembered I had a photo album of hers from when my brothers and I were little. (I don't know why I have it, and I don't think she knows I do!!!) It is full of polaroids. I found one of the two of us, scanned it, changed it to black and white, and made it into a Mother's Day Card. This is my first easel card, and it was a lot of fun to do!  My question for my mom is, why is she dressed in a nice skirt/sweater set, and I am in blue jeans and a t-shirt!!!!! 

siggy

3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD TO KEEP FOREVER

Rhonda Emery said...

LOVE THIS SO SWEET, A GREAT CARD TO KEEP FOREVER.

Kyla Makay said...

So pretty. great job... love the color combo. :)

-makay