Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"70 SUCKS" Bouquet-VIDEO ADDED

I dear friend of mine turns 70 today-she so doesn't look or act it!!!!  She had me make one of these sucker bouquets for her daughters' 50th, so I thought she might appreciate one for herself.
both; text-align: center;">

Here is a how -to video.  There is no introduction and no wrap-up at the end.  I was planning on deleting the video because I didn't think it was going well, so I didn't film an intro or ending.  Then I've had so many questions, I thought I would see how the video came out.  With a little editing, it wasn't too bad, so here it is.  Hopefully it will help.  Sorry it's not finished!!!!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutley stunning. I love it. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing.
Celeste

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

OMgosh!! I love that!!!! So cute, I am going to try to cut the pop up cake box today since we are being snowed in. :0) Will update you tonight on it.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! She's gonna love it...TFS!

cyimbugbitten

Vicky said...

beautiful job you did I love it.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is adorable! And she will be thrilled when she sees it!!!

Emily S said...

OMG this is so fun!!!! What a neat idea! Great job Denise!

JustYolie said...

LOL!! This is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Awesome another creative idea that I am going to use. I love you for all your fantastic ideas. They are right up my alley of work that I do and Birthdays and baby showers and over the hill parties. Thank You
Beckie

Anonymous said...

Fun gift.
Yours is so colorful and appealing.

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Mary O'C said...

So glad I came across your site. I love your sucker bouquets. Your video was great. You explained everything very thoroughly. I am definitely going to try this. Thanks!