Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Smart Buy Gal Download Site up and running

Smartbuygal.com is a store, but also has a great message board forum, (click forum at the top of the page) where I am a member and moderator.  If you aren't familiar with us, you should come check it out.  We even have a live chat within the forum.  It's lots of fun.

That to say this-we now have a download store open.  It is just starting out, but we will be adding to it all the time.  Great prices and great files!  I have all of my files for sale there.  I just added this candy cane stripe alphabet there this morning.  It is an svg file and contains all 26 letters. upper and lower case.  Come on over and check out the new Download Site!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Grannymama said...

Denise...if I understand correctly there is a more recent update to the uploading of items to the store. I'm waiting on the info so I can use that route instead of e-mailing all the info to her individually. Let us know, please. Oh yes, I am Granny Ma's Creations, Carolyn

Denise Hill said...

Carolyn,
For now we need to send the info to Kathy so she can post it.

Anna Gatherum said...

wow, you have such cute cards and things. I hope you visit my blog:)